1. LIVING ARRANGEMENT? I live in a two story, remodeled, craftsman style home that my Mother owns. It's mine sort of, I don't have to pay rent, and I can do whatever I want to it, other than put a loan on it or sell it. Plus it's filled with cats.
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Look At Me - novel, mmm and another one that I have in the bathroom that I can't remember, and one I have in the downstairs bathroom about the memories of a theatre critic, and Shabby Chic Goft Giving and one about a famous antarctic expedition and amazingly enough Raising Cain - the emotional life of Boys, and several others, oh I'm always reading A book about Zen Koan, you pick a card and then meditate on it's meaning.
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? It's not my favorite mouse pad of all time but it's a shot of space with a nebula. I got it because I like the mushy pad it has with it.
4. YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Shoot it's hard to pick one, argh, umm...when I was little I loved Life and Risk. I think I'll pick Pictionary.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MAGAZINE? No way I can pick one, sorry bout that; Vanity Fair, Esquire (sometimes), Mary Englebreit, Martha Stewart, Talk, ooooh I love In Style, sometimes I read Star and The Enquirer, I know I shouldn't but I love the What People Are Wearing section, of course Backstage West, and occassionally Variety, I like Tatler and Marie Claire Idees and Hola/Hello and pretty much any home magazines. OKay wait a second I know, the one I get the most excited about when I see it on the stands is In Style. I guess that makes it my favorite, phew.
6a.FAVORITE SMELLS? Vanilla, Pine Trees at Christmas, Snow, Cedar in or on a cabin, the smell of exhaust from buses and cars in big cities because it reminds me of London, Paris, New York and San Francisco. Opium perfume. Amber, jasmine, narcissus, gardenia, lilly of the valley, tuberose, honeysuckle. Cinamon Buns. Oh oh almond, marzipan, macaroons.
6b. NON FAVORITE SMELLS? Burning skin, farts, poop, garbage, marijuana, clove cigarettes, cigarette smoke
7. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Anythign water related; the ocean, rain creeks, brooks etc.
8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Grief over the loss of a loved one, human or animal or bug.
9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? How long can I wait before I have to pee?
10. FAVORITE COLOR? blue green
11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? 2 or 3 or I don't answer
12. NAME OF FUTURE CHILD? No kids
13. MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE? My son Beau, my boyfriend Scott, my family. Friends. Respect for life, Love, God
14. FAVORITE FOODS? Mexican, guacamole, lemonaid, cake, whipped cream, croqueambouche, veggie quiche, coca cola but I had to give it up.
15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Vanilla
16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? I guess so.
18. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Very cool, especially thunder and heavy rain and lightening.
19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Funny green Fiat.
20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE WHO WOULD IT BE?
My Dad, God, Jesus, Buddha. Sorry couldn't pick just one.
21. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Don't like alcohol but if it were a virgin alcoholic drink I like this drink I had all the time in Hawaii and Tahiti. It was like a Pina Colada but had grenadine in it.
22.WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Aries
23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Only when it's chopped up ion my veggie pies.
24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? Film/Theatre Actor/Director
25. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Yes - Still am.
26. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Half Full Definitely!!!!
27. FAVORITE MOVIE: Oh God this is hard there are too many to list, I'd have to think about this. It's a Wonderful Life, Sound of Music, Magnolia, Tender Mercies, Places in the Heart,
28. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? No
29. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Dust, cat poo, sometimes my vibrator, linens in plastic bags, cat toys.
30. FAVORITE NUMBER? 8
31. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Scuba Diving
32. YOUR FAVORITE AGE SO FAR IN LIFE? 9
33. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS! Trustworthy
34. NAME A PERSON WHO YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Scott
35. NAME A PERSON WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I don't know.