He just said Gobshites. Gobshites, what a great expression. Last night I watched this great movie about Churchill with my beloved Vanessa Redgrave and he said KBO, Keep Buggering On, I loved that.
Here's a survey I found on Rachael's journal.
1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
On a hillside with a path to the beach in Hawaii.
2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
Sweatshirts or big loose tee-shirts or just being naked, anything comfortable. I love looking at beautiful evening gowns on other people, glamourous, sexy, beaded things.
3. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
That'd have to be the penis. LOL
4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?
Jack Johnson Brushfire Fairytales
5. WHERE'S YOU FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
In bed with a book a cat and a cup of tea. That or walking on an incredibly beautiful beach where I wouldn't get a sunburn, and could just walk in to a gentle clear tropical ocean and snorkel.
6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
At my Mother's house or anywhere where I have to worry about how my appearance will impact on how people feel about me.
7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
Feet, face, scalp, God, anywhere really, but feet are way up there in the high pleasure dept.
8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?
Mind. My father was strong in body, it was his life's priority, being super healthy and sporty, and he spent the last ten years of his life trapped in a good body with a fading mind. It was so painful to watch.
9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?
Well, I get up to pee all night long, so when I wake up is a relative kind of thing. I get out of bed for the last time around ten thirty.
10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
11. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
vivisection, animal abuse, eating animals
12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Piano and guitar.
13. FAVORITE COLOR?
14. Which do you prefer, sports car or SUV?
SUV, I have one, and I would never want to be without one now that I've gotten so used to it. I want a vintage Airstream trailer to go along with it.
15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?
Absolutely, leaving the body, looking down from the ceiling, crossing over, the light at the end of the tunnel, angels, reincarnation and heaven. Oh and I also think there are other dimensions but that's probably heaven as well : )
16. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
Oh this is hard, The Tiger's Journey by Nicola Bayley(sp?) I think, for the illustrations, Peter Pan, Snow White, The Wheels on the Bus, The Velveteen Rabbit, Good Night Moon, The Secret Garden, The Chronicles of Narnia, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, God I'm so tired, I know there are zillions more.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Fall, because fall has Halloween and Thanksgiving, and swirling falling coloured leaves and it's crisp out.
18. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
Cleaning the toilet, making the bed.
19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
20. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
I don't have one but I wanted to get the Kanji character for pain tattooed on the back of my neck, and then later I thought it might be fun to just have the word ouch. Then I thought it should be something happy and positive. I'm just thinking about how weird this is, that I wanted a tattoo that referred to suffering and pain. It makes me think of Claire in this week's Six Feet Under, does this mean I'm depressed? I'm taking medication for it, I might as well come to terms with it eh?
21. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
No, I always wanted to, and I really needed to learn for a play I was in. I even bought that Klutz book a couple of times. It feels like one of my life failures like never really learning to drive a stick shift.
22. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK WITH?
23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
24. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
You know I think it's pretty clean right now. There may be some of my Mother's and Grandmother's dresses and some toe protector things that I got for my Mom's bad toe. Normally though, there is a huge assortment of stuff, toys, pet food, clothes, magazines, books, newspapers, trash, dog leashes and toys, and whatever Beau may have left back there.