1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"as he answered me. Every conversation I had was with"
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
Scott's weird little futon dog bed couch thing.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Bad Boys 2
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at what time it actually is:
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
TV, "Blue Power Mutha Fuckas Miami PD," cat playing in the kitchen, stupid eye drying ceiling fan spinning, car driving by, dark barking. (I love Will Smith, he is so damned hot,) "Hey was that necessary sir, how come he can't just be a cop, how come he gotta be a &^**( too?" Something very satisfying about watching cops shoot Klan members, yep. I never saw this movie, I boycotted it because it was lacking Tea Leoni who was a crucial element in the first one.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
A few hours ago when Scott and I went outside to take a nice warm nude Jacuzzi.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
A comment from Layla in my journal.
9. What are you wearing?
A big light blue tee-shirt that says Honolua Surf Company that I bought for Scott in Maui.
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes, a lot and deeply.
11. When did you last laugh?
Watching Tommy cat play with a little rolled up ball of paper tonight.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Wood panelling, an East Indian niche, smoke alarm, security alarm beam, thermostat.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
For some reason my big toe on my left foot scared me last night. It just kind of startled me sticking out from under the newspaper. It's still painted black from Halloween. I need a pedicure. Wish I could come up with something weirder -- I love weird.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Fun -- grateful to have something to do to take my mind off my problems.
15. What is the last film you saw?
The Rules of Attraction, but I wasn't really paying attention because I was taking this quiz. I saw Bridget Jones Edge of Reason this afternoon in a theatre here in the valley near Scott's house. Nope now it's changed to Bad Boys 2, damn you gotta be fast with this one.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
A big house with a swimming pool, a jacuzzi, so many rooms that everyone could have three or more, lots of land, an art studio, a guest house, two houses for housekeeper friends, a music studio, and a wonderland home for our pets.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I have a small but thick crescent shaped scar on my right knee that I got from coral when I was in Hawaii trying to save Beau and some kids whose kayaks had sort of run up against the rocks and were trapped and frightened.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
End all suffering of any kind.
19. Do you like to dance?
Yes, a lot, but the cartillage in my knees is all sharp shards and the pain is too much for me to sustain dancing for any preiod of time.
20. George Bush: was sweet and friendly to me in my dream last night. I gave him a weird smallish vegetable oil powered car.
21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
OMG absolutely! I think about this every day. I desperately want to move there.
22. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
" I love you. I forgive you. You did the best you could with what you were given. Welcome home sweetheart, everyone you've ever lost, everyone you've ever loved, every pet or animal friend who ever died is right over here waiting for you to come and get the party started. Oh and by the way, here's that Academy Award you always wanted, and be sure to eat all you like, there's no such thing as calories here in heaven."